2019 BIM EVENTS
The BIM Institute recognises that the fastest medium to engage in dialogue with industry and public is through events, while also giving people the opportunity to learn about the latest building and construction methods, products, tools and information technologies appropriate for the African continent.
These are the events that make the industry so compelling and so useful to gain insight and knowledge in new and improved technology. A chance to chat, ask questions and engage with the issues of the day in a friendly, welcoming and open manner. The digital knowledge lounge has certainly become the centre of a buzzing lively debate within the show.
Upcoming Events 2019
BIM Conference 2019, Johannesburg, South Africa
Date: 13 & 14 March 2019
Type of event: Conference
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Website: Click here
BIM is more than modelling; it is also the management of data and models offering opportunity for greater collaboration and understanding around the lifecycle of BIM. Harnessing the full capability gives insight into 4D and 5D and ongoing opportunities to create better buildings. This year’s event is all about digitising the construction industry and the current state of BIM adoption in Africa.
5 reasons to attend the BIM in Africa Conference 2019
1. Learn from top digital construction intellectuals and achievers in a sequence of discussions offering realistic, real-world insights that surpass beyond industry limitations, creating transformational experiences to motivate you and your organisation.
2. Listen to some Africa’s big players in big data and digital construction as they explain how the latest developments will shape the future of BIM in Africa.
3. Have your questions answered by some of the leading experts in the field of BIM
4. Learn more about the South African BIM strategy to standardise a competency framework for personnel and businesses engaged in BIM
5. Better understand what you need to do in order to advance towards the adoption of BIM