BuilderPlus Estimating (owned by New Dimension Technology, makers of QSPlus International) has released its new estimating program that specializes in pricing Bills of Quantities and Estimates for builders in residential and commercial developments. It includes trade-specific estimating capabilities to help generate the most accurate and financially feasible estimates possible. The software includes a database updated with the most current prices for materials and labour from local suppliers.
BuilderPlus Estimating includes features like:
- Full dashboard capabilities ,Excel integration
- Import bills from QSPlus, WinQs or your own Excel spreadsheets or simply enter the measurement directly into BuilderPlus
- Pricing your Construction Project has been made so much easier using the on board templates of rate build ups. You can start building up rates immediately
- Current Materials and Labour prices at your fingertips, and kept up to date via Internet updates.
- Calculate unit rates easily using predefined templates.
- Price a net bill and then adjust mark-up and overheads prior to submitting your bid.
- Mark items for subcontract adjudication and send a bill of quantities to selected subbies for them to price and return.
- Handle provisional sums profit and attendance.
- Keep track of purchases against allowables on Excel
The integrated take off module with DimensionX allows users to download electronic drawings and use them to generate take offs. BuilderPlus has specific solutions for every role in the construction industry as part of its integrated product platform, from integration with WinQS application to serve the Professional QS field to solutions for builders and contract managers to manage cost and material breakdown reports. It’s a great fit for any type of contractor, builder, or project role, including General Builders, Quantity Surveyors, Subcontractors and Suppliers.
For more information contact